As expected the Indian government revised the import duty structure on CPO by slashing the tariff from 27.50% to 15% but introduced a new levy called Agriculture Infrastructure and Development Cess (AIDC) at 17.50%, making the total tariff at 32.50% and with the addition of 10%…

For more analysis please subscribe or get a free trial, [email protected]